Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Stealth action!

I just played the newest Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes. Based on the trailer I would have expected some of the things that would happen. Ground Zeroes is a prequel to the Metal Gear Solid V, The Phantom Pain, which is coming out next year.


 Snake's voice actor had changed from David Hayter to Kiefer Sutherland. It took me some time to get used to it, because I've been playing MGS since the first game. At first I was pretty skeptical, but as I was playing it didn't bother me at all. In the end I thought Sutherland did good job voicing Big Boss, but I'm still going to miss Hayter's voice.



The Game begins when Snake (Big Boss) arrives at Camp Omega where Chico and Paz are being held as hostages. Your mission is to save them. After you have saved them the game pretty much ends there. Snake and his companion flies back to Mother Base which is being under attacked by Cipher. Snake and his army (Militaires Sans Frontieres) escapes leaving their home. The Game ends when Snake's helicopter and another helicopter collides. Basically, Ground Zeroes is really short game. It took me about 75 minutes to clear it. After you have played it once you unlock other missions, like destroying the camp and saving Hideo Kojima! It was great to see that you have other missions too.



Like previous games there are two ways of doing things, either you go sneaking or shooting around (or both if you like). I prefer sneaking, but its not so bad occasionally blowing things up.
Graphics were awesome! I really liked how everything looked like. Especially all characters and their face features.
Even though, the game was short so I didn't regret buying it. All the little missions makes up to it.
As a gamer I really recommend to buy it if you enjoy stealth action.




Can't  wait for the sequel, Metal Gear Solid V, The Phantom Pain, to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment