Thursday, January 29, 2015

Unfair level over 9000!

Hello! It's Patoriku here! First of all, I apologize for not posting anything recently. I had so much work to do because of university. But now, let's get started!
I'm writing about Unfair Mario game. It's a free game that you can find on the internet. Obviously, I don't own the game, just happened to find it and play. Now I want to share my opinions with you guys!
Like the game title says, this game is totally unfair! There are more traps in this game that you can even count! Reminds me of all those 90's games that were impossible to beat..
Unfair Mario is a platform game and your goal is to get to the flag. There are 10 maps and I got only in to level 6 before I quit the game. I died almost 300 times! It's really frustrating when you're dying all the time..
I hope you guys have a better luck with this game than I did. Link to the game is below so go check it out! A little piece of advice. There is a level where you have to run away from ghost enemy. Don't run. When that thing touches you, you pass that level. Hope this helped you a little.



 http://www.unfair-mario.com/

"Not everything is what it seems..." - Unfair Mario, quote

Hope you liked this post! Remember to leave a comment and follow. Also, go and like my facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PatorikuGaming/508716229266891

 See you guys later! Bye-ee!

No comments:

Post a Comment