Friday, March 27, 2015

Praise the Sun!

Hello! It's Patoriku here! I've been playing Dark Souls for a while now and gotta admit, I'm still pretty confused about this games story. Plot goes like this: You're the Chosen Undead whose job is to travel from Undead Asylum to Lordran and kill Gwyn and all other bosses (Nito, Seth, Gwyndolin, etc.).
I decided to make a warrior and I have no idea why I picked Goddess's Blessing as a gift. Should have picked the master key.
There are so many tough enemies and bosses that this game reminds me of all those 90's games when games were really challenging. Anor Londo archers, Dragonslayer Ornstein and Executioner Smough boss fight, Blighttown and The Four Kings. Those where just examples. Even normal rats can make your life a living hell! Game developers decided to make hard, challenging game, and they sure did it.
Sceneries are so well made that it leaves you speechless. Especially Anor Londo. That place just blew my mind!
Leaving Undead Asylum
Ringing the second bell
Entering Painted World of Ariamis

Crystal Caves and ready to meet Seth the Scaleless
Pinwheel boss fight in the Catacombs
Gravelord Nito boss fight
Meeting Dark Sun Gwyndolin
Even though Dark Souls is hard game it's also really enjoyable game. I still have to beat Gwyndolin, The Four Kings and Gwyn, The Lord of Sunlight and then I have played this game through.
If you haven't played Dark Souls before, I recommend to go play it!
This was the end of this post. Thank you for reading. And remember guys, Praise the Sun!
Bye-eee!

No comments:

Post a Comment